Saturday, July 12, 2008

Trying new things!

There is no other way to do this other than just to jump in and do it. I have been putting this blog thing off--waiting for some good pictures, or for some fabulous thing to say, but I can't anymore. One of the main reasons I have decided to jump in, is because Jeff and I want to adopt some children and apparently mothers that are looking for families to adopt their baby, like to look at blogs. I actually think it is a great idea, I just have to get over my computer fears--you know, like if I push the wrong button, I will destroy a small nation. My sister Kimberly is kind of walking me through all of this until I get the hang of it. She is 12 years younger than me, and yet knows way more about computer stuff than I do--go figure. I am actually excited about this and think it will be lots of fun. I will put some pictures on it as soon as I learn how and we will go from there. By the way, if you know anyone who wants to put their baby up for adoption, let them know that you know a family who is somewhat normal (ha, ha), and would love and cherish their baby forever. Thanks!

2 comments:

Roberts Fam'ly said...

Yeah! Your first post! I'm so proud.

Danielle Sue said...

Look at this Sar... you are already a pro :) I love you way past blogging!