Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nausea....Good!

It is really funny how different we view being sick, when it is for a good reason. Everyone is so excited that I am sick. When I threw up for the first time, Jeff gave me a high five. Strange, but I am grateful too. Hopefully all will go well with my pregnancy. We are keeping our fingers crossed.
Anyway, Gabriel got braces last week and it has been quite the ordeal for everyone as he gets used to them. Normally, we probably wouldn't have had it done so early, but his mouth is too small for his big teeth. Doing this will widen the bridge of his mouth so he won't have to get permanent teeth pulled in the future. Oh the things parents do to torture their children---all for the greater good, right?!

3 comments:

Susan said...

congratulations on barfing!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! :) I bet Gabriel is cute with a metal mouth too! It's good to read the updates!

DA pages said...

That is soo great that you are pregnant! congrats! I am soo happy for you guys! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Danielle Sue said...

Never in my life have I been happy for you to be sick... until now! Sorry I'm not there to take care of you my dear!