Tuesday, February 10, 2009

33 Weeks and Counting


Wow! I have been neglecting my blog for quite some time now. Ooops! Well, as you can see, I am still pregnant. My doctor wants to induce me a week early due to some health issures so I have 6 weeks left--unless she decides to come a little earlier. I am hoping she comes two weeks early, so she can be born on my grandpa's birthday. I know that is just wishful thinking, but you never know.
Anyway, all is well around here! We're just trying to get things ready for our life changing experience. It will be kind of weird to have a little one around again, but we are excited.

11 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

I think sometimes the last few weeks are the hardest. It's like my kids trying to wait for Christmas.

kjha said...

I just said to John this weekend that I was going to call and see if that baby was almost here...now I know! I'm so excited for you. Good luck with everything! Hope to see you soon, k

camille said...

you look amazing and beautiful. I can't wait for you to have a new little baby to hold in your arms.

Good luck with your next 6 weeks. word of advice would be: stay very very very very busy. ha ha ha ha, that will help you think just a smidge less about your count down time. Good luck!

Tonia said...

that is soooo exciting! You look wonderful! good luck with the next few weeks!

Susan said...

Good Luck Sara! We are so excited for you. I'd love for her to come on Grandpa's birthday too - Emma is a St. Patrick's Day baby, and last year we even took her to Disney on Ice for it. It would be nice to have someone else to keep the tradition alive with us. Congratulations on making it this far!!!

Richards Family said...

so,so,so happy for you! peter and i looking foward to hearing of the arrival of your little one. we hope that she'll arrive on grandpa's birthday, too. good luck darling neice.

DA pages said...

You just look to cute! I am so happy for you guys!

Sara said...

Thanks for all of the nice comments. I am truly blessed with wonderful friends and family!!!

Sara said...

Thanks for all of the nice comments. I am truly blessed with wonderful friends and family!!!

Jamie And Leo Sagebin said...

Congrats!! You look so cute!
I can't wait to see your baby!

The Stevens said...

I am so excited for you!! Good luck and I hope, hope, hope she comes on Grandpa's birthday too! Have you thought of any names yet? Can't wait to see her.