Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

This is our baby girl. We were so excited to find out! Jeff thinks her profile looks like Gabriel's. When Gabriel saw this picture, I told him we weren't 100% sure it was a girl but that it probably was, he said, "It has to be a girl, look how cute she is!"
I think this picture is cool and scary at the same time. It is in 3D which they didn't have the last time I got an ultrasound. It looks like she is already trying to hide her face when the camera comes out. Either that or she is sick of us trying to get a glimps of her parts. Ha Ha Ha

3 comments:

camille said...

oh congrats on having a little girl! they really are a lot of fun. I am glad you are starting to feel a smidge bit better, I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

DA pages said...

congrats on the girl that is soo exciting!

The Stevens said...

Yeah and very exciting that it is a girl. Good luck and keep us posted even if it makes you sick.... :-)