Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's about time!

Wow, I make an announcement that I am pregnant and then just stop. Funny thing about me being pregnant is,not only does food, or lack of it, make me sick, but so does anything remotely creative. I used to love to make cards and do all sorts of crafty type stuff, but lately---Ugh! So the thought of doing something creative on this blog, even something as "easy" as downloading pictures, has been pretty nauseating.
The good news is that I am starting to feel better and the even better news is that we are having a girl!!! Yippee! Yahoo! Hooray! I can't even begin to express how excited we are. Even Gabriel wanted a girl. I will try to get a couple of ultrasound pictures downloaded in the next little while.

2 comments:

kjha said...

We are so excited for you! It's so nice of you to name her after me too. Wow. I'm honored, really, I am. :)

Susan said...

Hooray! Congratulations! That's so exciting to hear. Neat pictures too. I've never seen a 3-D ultrasound before....thanks for sharing!